Adele - Make You Feel My Love .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

marți, 12 aprilie 2011

It's been so long...

It's cold outside.I can't expect for much because it's 14th April and the cloudy days will stay still for a couple of weeks though...
But i'm missing that beautiful time spent outside too much! I need to get out and express my happiness with the one i love and share my smile with every bird singing and all those people that try to break into their world looking for freedom.
Those times make my pieces of life look too dark and too hard to believe that there is a chance to breath.
Anyway...I'm chilled now so i don't need to worry so much anymore...summer is comming pretty fast...Look outside and you'll see the changes that summer expects you to make.Change yourself into a better person and take care!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu